PROMETEO INNOVART S.R.L.
Prometeo innovart s.r.l. is a company founded in 2009 in order to plan, promote and disseminate cultural activities of various kinds.
In particular, it is responsible for:
- Creation and management, also on behalf of a third party, of museums, parks and facilities for job training, sporting, cultural and entertainment activities;
- Rental and sale of musical instruments;
- Production and marketing of musical, sporting, artistic, scientific and cultural events and fairs, organizing it also for third parties, with ancillary services such as the preparation of printed matter, supply of objects, food services and accommodation, photographic services;
- Design, production, construction, distribution and direct marketing of artistic, cultural, educational, audiovisual and film recording material, consulting activities in the arts and culture;
- Research, study, analysis, design and implementation, also on behalf of a third party, in the artistic, cultural, musical, scientific, sporting, recreational and exhibition areas;
- Radio and television broadcasts;
- School teaching and educational activities, also on behalf of a third party;
- The production on its own or on behalf of third parties, of investigations, surveys and market surveys and opinion polls of any kind, to be made by referendum, interviews or otherwise, even on data already available;
- Constitution and use of databases
- Spread of the results of its surveys by means of its publications or others, occasional or periodical, as well as by radio and television
- The promotion, organization, operation and management of training courses and refresher courses as well as seminars, conventions, conferences, debates, lectures, concerts, musical exercises, laboratories of experimentation and research, also making use of audio-visual media, of mechanical recordings and films;
- promotion of technical and historical critique knowledge of several musical traditions, which for their artistic and cultural value, are often excluded from traditional marketing channels and means of mass communication;
- Promoting experimentation and the search for new forms of expression and musical learning, even with the didactic communication;
- The diffusion of artistic and musical heritage through the creation of symphony orchestras and chamber groups of instrumental and vocal and performing concerts;
- The development of young composers and performers as well as the improvement and upgrading of musicians and orchestras in general, also making use of public funds for vocational training provided by regional, national and international structures;
- The establishment of links and useful aggregations to achieve company objectives, including the conclusion of agreements with associations, institutions, organizations and institutions, both public and private companies, and companies operating in Italy and abroad, at international, national, regional, provincial and municipal levels, the promotion of the formation of musical groups and dissemination of music through concerts and recitals;
- Business of transporting people and things;
- Management of goods, recreation and refreshment services;
- Training and work, even on behalf of a third party, as well as the management of organizations for the promotion of work;
- Organization, advices, editorial and environmental management for public and private entities.