CULTURAL AND TOURISTIC EVOLVED PROJECT AREA
Discanto Cultural Evolved Projects Area works to create efficient synergies to create new projects, both working with other internal operating areas, both with substantial external network that revolves around Discanto. Therefore it organizes activities, design, layout and presentation of European projects, that encourage young people supporting their orientation, training and international mobility in the field of art and culture.
Strategic, preventive and sustainable projects, which through participation in national and European calls and the involvement of different territorial public and private investments, will allow a better conservation of the urban heritage, historical and not, oriented to the preservation and enhancement of cultural resources, social, environmental and tourism as a whole, rather than individually and fragmentary developed.
In recent years Discanto matured an extensive experience in design work on enhancement of the territories, in the construction of strategic national and international networks, through the structuring of high developed projects, oriented to full functional recovery of significant buildings, to be allocated to important integrated actions dedicated primarily to the areas outlined above.
Considering the needs and the difficulties currently faced by local governments, Discanto is available for future collaborations, thanks to its significant skills and expertise developed in line with the latest national and European policies, for the full implementation of the different latent potential of the territories, also aimed at finding possible funding dedicated to projects in the thematic areas of interest.
LIST OF PROJECTS ALREADY REALIZED:
- 2015: external high professional collaboration to draft an evolved cultural project, enhancement of historical heritage, related to all kind of tourism, social promotion and environment, as well as training and education, urban renewal, for a rational use and enhancement of the artistic, historical and cultural heritage of the property called "Eremo San Giorgio " in Bardolino (Verona) .
- 2015 high professional collaborationin the preparation of an evolved cultural project about culture, enhancement of historical heritage, related to all kind of tourism, social promotion and environment, an action aimed at urban renewal, for a rational use and enhancement of the artistic and cultural heritage of the Diocese of Verona, with a focus on works of art and sacred subjects, which will allow greater access to regional, national and EU funds, as well as private companies and participatory bodies.
- 2015: appointment by the Municipality of Gazzo Veronese Commissioned to the drafting of an evolved social-cultural-environmental project, act to full functional recovery of some properties (such as the former Benedictine church of Correzz and the area near the swimming center in Via Frescà) and to retrieve regional, national and international resources.
- 2013: Appointed by the Municipality of Sanguinetto for the realization of a project dedicated to sharing Coworking spaces, ideas and skills to foster the development of productive and professional activities of young people (see Year 2013 Archive, Italian only)
- 2013: Appointment by the Municipality of Rivoli Veronese to draft the Project of the Cultural Pole "Forte Werk Wohlgemuth" (see Year 2013 Archive, Italian only)
- 2013: Appointment by the Municipality of Carlazzo ( CO ) for the preparation of the project of the Cultural Centre "Villa Marzorati".
- 2012: Appointment by the Municipality of Lazise to draft the Project of the Cultural Pole “Giuseppe Castellani” (see Year 2012 Archive, Italian only)
- 2009: Appointment by the Province of Verona to draft a Cultural Project for the realization of an Exhibition, Artistic and Cultural Centre “Loggià di Frà Giocondo” in Verona (see Year 2009/2010 Archive, Italian only)
- 2009: Appointment by the Municipality of Sanguinetto to draft the project for the realization of a Cultural Centre, Orientation and Training Center of Cultural and Artistic World and the Agricultural Plain Landscape Museum in the Scaliger Castle of Sanguinetto (see Year 2009/2010 Archive, Italian only)
- 2009: Appointment by the Municipality of Monteforte d'Alpone to draft the project for the realization of a Cultural Centre, Orientation and Training Center on the International Culture of the Wine Sector and the National Museum of the Wine Culture in the former Bishop Palace of Monteforte d’Alpone (see Year 2009/2010 Archive, Italian only)
- 2008: Appointment by the Municipality of Cerea with the collaboration of the Veneto Region for for drafting the Cultural, Social and Environmental Evolved Basin of Cerea, then entitled Cultural Basin of the Veneto Region (see Year 2008 Archive, Italian only)